Mortgage is not the career path Madison Haltom had ever envisioned for herself. But, now she feels like she’s living her dream helping people into their dream homes. Madison works in one of Zillow’s most popular housing markets of 2022 – Prosper, Texas.
In this Right at the Heart Podcast episode, Madison talks about:
- How she got started in mortgage
- What you need to know to own your dream home
- Advice for first-time homebuyers
- Jumbo loans and the benefits for those who qualify for one
- Investment properties
Tired of renting and want to move towards buying? Then it’s time to start chipping away at what you’ll need for a down payment. Not sure how to get started? Here are a few places to start!
- Lace up and hit the streets instead of the gym: Save $60 per month
- Slash your 4-5 days a week Starbucks runs down to just 1x per week: Save $120 per month
- Buy store brand groceries: Save 25% on your monthly grocery budget
- Plan out meals each week instead of picking up takeout: Save $150 per month
- Trim that clothing budget (just a little!): Save $100 per month
These ideas alone could save you almost $500 every month. In two years’ time, that’s $12,000! And when you keep the goal before you — owning your very own home — it’s even easier to stay motivated!
If you have questions about financing, contact Madison HERE.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender