As President and CEO, Chris Gosnell focuses on cultivating a HEART culture at Farmers Bank & Trust. In this episode, we talk about:
- How he began his career in banking
- What it’s like leading a 115-year-old legacy Bank
- Why he adopted the HEART core values and what they mean to him
- Why he seeks non-traditional bankers for employment
- Goals he has for the future of Farmers Bank & Trust
- …and more!
For more on the history of Farmers Bank & Trust, visit HERE.
Farmers Bank and Trust Company was chartered on September 26, 1906, in Magnolia, Arkansas. The oldest existing general ledgers indicate that the bank began with approximately $75,000 in assets. The primary business of the bank at the time was deposit services. Today, the bank has assets that exceed $1.9 billion and offers a wide variety of products and services to serve the needs of the communities it serves.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender