Coronavirus cases are on the rise across the country, and we are thankful for healthcare providers who go to work to serve and help others, putting themselves at risk every day. In this episode, we get to know Dr. Jason Franks of Southern Medical Group in Magnolia, Arkansas.
We talk about:
- Why Dr. Franks chose to pursue internal medicine as a career
- Growing up with a Veterinarian father and two brothers who also chose to pursue healthcare as a career
- How Southern Medical Group has responded to the pandemic
- How Dr. Franks is involved in the Magnolia community
- Some of his favorite local businesses, and how others can continue to support small businesses
- Why it’s important to get to know your doctor and keep an open line of communication with them
- The biggest lesson he’s learned while serving on the frontlines of COVID-19
You can also visit MyFarmers.Bank/Covid19 for updates regarding our hours and services available.
*This episode was recorded via Zoom.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender