Happy National EMS Week!
We’re proud to honor the dedication of those who provide day to day lifesaving services. EMS professionals are on the frontlines every single day and have been long before the COVID-19 crisis. In this episode, we welcome Jamie Pafford-Gresham, President/CEO of Pafford Medical Services.
We talk about:
- How Pafford Medical Services began over 50 years ago
- Her life growing up as a little girl and knowing her future in the EMS industry
- The company’s services that span across four states and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Her message to employees and customers during COVID-19
- How the company is taking care of the mental health of their employees
- Why it’s important they stand on family values, even after the company has grown in size
- How the community can support and celebrate first responders
- EMS and its importance to rural communities
You can also visit MyFarmers.Bank/Covid19 for updates regarding our hours and services available.
*This episode was recorded via Zoom.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender